User Tag List

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

One of them days!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Awwwwwwwww!
    Dawn

Day 3 with this guy and we are still alive!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Oh this sun

So serious!

@CPT, he looks like he's plotting a murder! Better treat kit extra nice the next few days, HHH!
    Slot wins @

Quote Originally Posted by CTslotters View Post
    @CPT, he looks like he's plotting a murder! Better treat kit extra nice the next few days, HHH!
    He's so afraid of me just walking, although we never have had an incident! I'm in the midst of decluttering my apartment and decided to do some mopping at 10pm. He finally gets out of bed and just looks at me like wtf. He's gonna murder me for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    He's so afraid of me just walking, although we never have had an incident! I'm in the midst of decluttering my apartment and decided to do some mopping at 10pm. He finally gets out of bed and just looks at me like wtf. He's gonna murder me for sure!
    Does that mean the closet doors will now finally close, or are you putting more stuff in there?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Does that mean the closet doors will now finally close, or are you putting more stuff in there?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    We aren't touching the closet this weekend, but soon. I'm tackling my bedroom this weekend. Gotta clean it up and keep it tidy for the Mennonite women who come over! Anyone want a 26" tube tv? I can't even move the thing, it's become a part of my room. I may put a sheet over it to class it up haha

Kit is all about my new dollar store runner!