User Tag List

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: The Kitman

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    I sure hope he is alright and gets better soon. So he doesn't have an infection or fever?
    We are thinking it's an infection of some sort. They were concerned it was the kidney's, but the blood work didn't show that. He would kind of give off like he had a hair ball, you would hear some flem, but nothing would come out. They are giving him antibiotics, so hoping that helps. The funny thing is that he was humping the fleece blanket, a lot..haha Something he hasn't done since he was neutered. Poor guy!

Hope your little pal is ok.....

And meanwhile Ollie is sleeping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

And meanwhile Ollie is sleeping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ollie is praying for Kitman. I wonder if Kidman is over stressed because of the new kitty? :/

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    Ollie is praying for Kitman. I wonder if Kidman is over stressed because of the new kitty? :/
    He was on top of whatever else he has going on. It was so sad he would try to hiss, but nothing would come out! They said his throat was sore too. But they don't think it was anything he would have given to him, which is good. Ollie is like "I'm innocent!"

Awww poor Kitman. I'll keep him in my thoughts. Speedy recovery buddy!!!

Kitman, I hope you feel better soon.

Get well Kit!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    We are thinking it's an infection of some sort. They were concerned it was the kidney's, but the blood work didn't show that. He would kind of give off like he had a hair ball, you would hear some flem, but nothing would come out. They are giving him antibiotics, so hoping that helps. The funny thing is that he was humping the fleece blanket, a lot..haha Something he hasn't done since he was neutered. Poor guy!
    It sure sounds like an upper respiratory infection. Several of our cats have had it before and they just kind of lay around and sleep - hardly eating at all or no interest in eating. After a few days the antibiotic should kick in and the meantime - I would try to get him to drink tuna juice or eat some type of meat baby food. No matter how sick my cats have been - they have always licked at the baby food and got some good nutrients.

That's a good tip Sassy, Thanks! I tried chicken broth, but he wasn't into that either. Then some fish, nope. He would go through all the motions of wanting to eat, but then would just turn his head. We'll see what the vet says tomorrow and go from there. Kit thanks you all for the support!