User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Why oh why, Beau Rivage?

Why oh why, Beau Rivage?

We just received a junket offer from the Beau Rivage for three nights flying out on Friday, January 22nd. The offer includes $600 in freeplay. We have never received a freeplay offer of this magnitude. We go to Kansas City on February 5th for 4 nights, so this is just to close together. I could just cry!

Hopefully they'll keep offering that awesome FP so you can take advantage of it.

Blog Entries
    $600 FP would last all 3 days. Talk about an all inclusive trip!

I feel your pain @zeus. I got one for Atlantic City for 1/25 - 1/28, and I am in Disney until the 23rd and have KC the following week. My AC junket offers are never actually free and almost never from Manchester which is 17 minutes from my house. Did they plan these offers deliberately to torture us??

But if I were you, that $600 FP would tip the scales and I would do it!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoArmedBandito View Post
    Hopefully they'll keep offering that awesome FP so you can take advantage of it.
    I sure hope so. I want to go back to the Beau because I truly love that property.
    Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    $600 FP would last all 3 days. Talk about an all inclusive trip!
    I could low-roll for days on that. But then what would Allen do? HHH
    Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    I feel your pain @zeus. I got one for Atlantic City for 1/25 - 1/28, and I am in Disney until the 23rd and have KC the following week. My AC junket offers are never actually free and almost never from Manchester which is 17 minutes from my house. Did they plan these offers deliberately to torture us??

But if I were you, that $600 FP would tip the scales and I would do it!
    It is so tempting and Allen said we should go, but the conservative side of me says no. Dang, why did I have to grow up and be responsible!

Nope shake the conservative off just for this offer!!! Its a warmup for KC and KC will be a little more of socializing... Haha I'm justifying for you!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyndyga View Post
    Nope shake the conservative off just for this offer!!! Its a warmup for KC and KC will be a little more of socializing... Haha I'm justifying for you!
    Cyndy, I need you to keep me strong here. I am very weak! HHH. I hope @Georgiagambler does not see this. She would disown me.

I have heard of a couple of friends getting free flight and similiar offers as well. seems they are wanting to get some players in over the winter.

wish u could go too!

Wish we would get an offer like that! Hopefully you will receive another!

Quote Originally Posted by Laurie View Post
    Wish we would get an offer like that! Hopefully you will receive another!
    You and foamy would absolutely love the area!