User Tag List

Page 38 of 51 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

When you have to stand by the door to watch tv so he stops meowing at it and then moves to the counter. I could never have children!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

All I want for Christmas is a box!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Cat lover here through and through....Ollie is adorable and I'm sooooo glad he is much loved, such a cutie-pie

Ollie sitting like a gentlemen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

Ollie sitting like a gentlemen

LMAO !...Oh Come on ken if you could bend like that you wouldn't need to worry about having Russian girl friends. HHH

Not sure whose thread this goes on by aww isn’t that the cutest thing!

Is the Kitman still able to get close to you, or has Ollie claimed ownership? It seems he stays close to you when you're home.

Quote Originally Posted by serenasea View Post
    Is the Kitman still able to get close to you, or has Ollie claimed ownership? It seems he stays close to you when you're home.
    Well Kit isn't very affectionate, only when he wants you to rub his belly and Ollie doesn't let much bother him. Take for instance yesterday I accidentally stepped on his paw stepping back, which in turn made me lose my balance as I do and down I go..I'm good lol, but he runs right back to make sure I'm ok. Kit would ignore me all night like I'm a bad man haha

Sweet little Ollie

If I wanted a time out, I would go back to kindergarten.

Ollie’s stance on exiting the bed this morning..: