User Tag List

Page 18 of 51 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Ollie is like "why is this happening" haha. He goes back to vet tomorrow for bandage removal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Poor Ollie!!!! That bandage is bigger than his two feet together. He'll be glad to get rid of it

Blog Entries
    I just love him so much. I actually zoomed in on my phone so I could see his face even closer. When I get my next cat, I want another orange tabby. They're the best.

So while at the vet Ollie decided to pull the wound open and start all over again. He's back to being a handicapped!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post

So while at the vet Ollie decided to pull the wound open and start all over again. He's back to being a handicapped!

Did he attack your hair too?...HHH

Ollie just likes all the extra attention he is getting.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

Young Oliver has entered hospital care as his foot has not healed! He got the cone, but needs to be in a confined place, in which we don't really have here, except the bathroom. But there is lots to get in trouble in there, so he is staying at the vet until he gets healed up. Kit is going crazy tonight, like the old days! I will keep you all posted on Ollie's condition as we get it.

Get well soon Ollie! Sorry to hear about his foot.

Get better, Ollie. We are slightly addicted to you!

Blog Entries
    Healing Angels on the way for Ollie!

Dawn