User Tag List

Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Cmon Ollie! Get well soon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Oh no, I hate to hear this about Ollie. I know he will be better than new soon.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Ollie at the spa to get away from all the scratching. Kitman misses Ollie. Give the Kit some extra lovin'!!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    Oh no poor Ollie! Get better soon little guy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope Ollie gets better and gets to come home soon. Poor baby is missing you both.

Oh no! Get better soon Ollie!

Ollie get better soon!!!! Kitman misses you

Aww poor little Ollie He's had a traumatic few weeks.

Poor little guy must not understand what is going on. Get better fast Ollie so you can get back home! And stop being so mischievous, lol!

Well Oliver should be able to come home today. The vet said he is doing better, although still filled with energy, which is no good for the healing process. We may have to cage him for the weekend, but after that he should be better to roam. I will update on the latest of the Ollie recovery!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Well Oliver should be able to come home today. The vet said he is doing better, although still filled with energy, which is no good for the healing process. We may have to cage him for the weekend, but after that he should be better to roam. I will update on the latest of the Ollie recovery!
    Good to hear, Kenny. Got my mail today. You get yours?
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube