User Tag List

Page 29 of 51 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Ollie is so cute
    That he is, although still attacking me in my sleep! All in cuteness though hehe
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks, Kenny. Been a while since we had an Ollie sighting. Kit OK??
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dwwright12 View Post
    Thanks, Kenny. Been a while since we had an Ollie sighting. Kit OK??
    Kit is all good! Although every night they "play" and usually too hard for him an he tries to escape himself from it. He holds his own though hehe

I was attempting to go to sleep last night and had to rescue a lost kitten first! This guy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh Ollie! If you can't get down from there, don't go up there buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Oh Ollie! If you can't get down from there, don't go up there buddy!
    Oh he knows, at least he thinks he knows how to get down. Otherwise he will stay up there and make us freak out he's going to fall off!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is a grown man now!

Crazy how that tiny kitten turned into the beast you have! I'm so glad you post Ollie pics, I love seeing his hijinks!
    Slot wins @

@CPT love that Ollie! One of my kitty boys regularly leaps up to the edge of the closet door and prances around. Then he dive-bombs me in bed.