User Tag List

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Little Ollie

Causing ruckus in the box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I love new Ollie pics! What a little cutie!

He is freakin adorable!!

Ang

Lunch is packed!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

He is growing fast!

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
    He is growing fast!
    Yah the little shit keeps darting out the door into the hallway! On Sunday I walked out, but didn't see him. So I came back in and was sure he was still inside. Nope. I walk back out into the hall all the down the other end where there is a little alcove. There he was, just chilling! Today when I came he darted again, but got his little butt stuck in the door stopping him. Hopefully it put a little fear into him and he won't try to do it again. It takes 3 doors to get to the outside, but don't need him galavanting in the hall all the time. It is now a game to get out before he can run to the door..hehe

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    Yah the little shit keeps darting out the door into the hallway! On Sunday I walked out, but didn't see him. So I came back in and was sure he was still inside. Nope. I walk back out into the hall all the down the other end where there is a little alcove. There he was, just chilling! Today when I came he darted again, but got his little butt stuck in the door stopping him. Hopefully it put a little fear into him and he won't try to do it again. It takes 3 doors to get to the outside, but don't need him galavanting in the hall all the time. It is now a game to get out before he can run to the door..hehe
    Such a cute little curious kitty! He just wants to explore the big world!

He wants to play "who can get outside first"!!!! So cute!

Kisses or abuse?

Ollie just gets cuter each photo!