User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2016 CET Rewards benifits

Thanks everyone this was news to me as I thought I spent my diamond dinner comp last week from my 2014 diamond achievement.

I guess this means I'll be spending my diamond dinner at 37 Steak in KC next February

Lol I get so confused by all of CET's dates. I didn't realize I had a Diamond aspiration trip still waiting for me until I got a random email about it. I think I have until June to use it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MonteCarloPlayer View Post
    Lol I get so confused by all of CET's dates. I didn't realize I had a Diamond aspiration trip still waiting for me until I got a random email about it. I think I have until June to use it?

That is correct Jason.,

Sondor's right about going to the desk to have them print your dinner voucher. I used one last Feb in KC but haven't a clue if it was 2014's or 2015's. I may actually have 2 I can use in KC if it was 2014's!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Saw this on Total Rewards website about celebration dinners.

TOTAL REWARDS - BENEFITS AND ASPIRATIONS
    Benefits will be loaded on 2/1/2016 as follows:

Celebration Dinners and Seven Stars Retreat Benefits plus Annual Getaway Aspiration Offer will be loaded into the member account ONLY if they have redeemed the 2015 benefit that expires 3/31/16 and Aspirations that expire 6/30/16. All other benefits & Aspirations will be loaded 2/1/2016.

Example:
    John and Lisa are two Diamond members, John used his $100 Diamond Celebration dinner on or before 1/31/2016, and Lisa has not used hers yet. John will receive his NEW 2016 Celebration dinner on 2/1 into his account and Lisa won’t until she uses her 2015 one or when it expires on 3/31/2016.

–All 2015 Benefits are valid until 3/31/2016
    –All 2015 Aspirations are valid until 6/30/2016

That's a good example that seems easier to understand. I don't know why they have to make it so damn confusing!

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Saw this on Total Rewards website about celebration dinners.

TOTAL REWARDS - BENEFITS AND ASPIRATIONS
    Benefits will be loaded on 2/1/2016 as follows:

Celebration Dinners and Seven Stars Retreat Benefits plus Annual Getaway Aspiration Offer will be loaded into the member account ONLY if they have redeemed the 2015 benefit that expires 3/31/16 and Aspirations that expire 6/30/16. All other benefits & Aspirations will be loaded 2/1/2016.

Example:
    John and Lisa are two Diamond members, John used his $100 Diamond Celebration dinner on or before 1/31/2016, and Lisa has not used hers yet. John will receive his NEW 2016 Celebration dinner on 2/1 into his account and Lisa won’t until she uses her 2015 one or when it expires on 3/31/2016.

–All 2015 Benefits are valid until 3/31/2016
    –All 2015 Aspirations are valid until 6/30/2016
    So the Moral of the story is hang out with lisa because she has two to use....

HHH Tim!

Blog Entries
    Just got this e-mail from CET - While I haven't had to pay resort fee's in the past (being a Diamond member) at least this puts it in writing. I wonder if it will include free wi-fi?

Hello Dawn,
    We are pleased to inform you that beginning February 1st, all Total Rewards® destinations will offer the following hotel benefits:
    • Early check-in and late check-out will be complimentary for Diamond and Seven Stars® members when available
    • Resort fees will also be complimentary for all Diamond and Seven Stars members, and all elements included in the resort fee will be complimentary
    • Seven Stars members may also enjoy one complimentary movie per day*
    We will continue to keep you updated as we introduce other changes to improve your Total Rewards experience. Thank you for your continued loyalty!
    Dawn

The way I read it it includes free wi fi.