User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Trip Planning

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

2016 Trip Planning

Too many trips - not enough money. I was looking at my upcoming schedule and I think I need to win the lottery.

January - Biloxi
    February - Vegas for sure and possibly New Orleans
    March - San Diego
    April - my cruise if I actually book it...
    July - AC meet & greet if airfare cooperates

All of the travel part of the trips is free - transportation, hotel, and food but I still need money to gamble with. Oh and no free airfare for AC.

The bad part is there are still so many other places I want or plan to go to this year. Money isn't the only pain point but I have to worry about getting my damn homework done early before I can enjoy my trips...

Anyone else have trips you are excited for and planning for 2016? I know all are excited for the upcoming KC meet & greet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Slow year for me. Cruise probably in the fall. Coushatta m&g. Couple of overnight Biloxi trips sprinkled in. And a very small maybe for AC this year.
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Blog Entries
    Things are shaping up as long as the BR holds up.

AC - Friday - Monday!!!
    Vegas Feb. 10 − 14
    Vegas end of March
    Biloxi - April
    Vegas - May (MIL 75th birthday and our anniversary)
    Lake Charles - June
    AC - July
    Vegas - August
    Biloxi - Sept
    AC - Oct
    Vegas - November
    December - luck of the draw!!

Just the Kansas City M&G planned so far for me.

Still waiting for an airline offer for Lake Tahoe for June. Right now the offers are only good til March 31st, but checking every day.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Just the Kansas City M&G planned so far for me.

Still waiting for an airline offer for Lake Tahoe for June. Right now the offers are only good til March 31st, but checking every day.
    Hey Gene..are we definitely going to have a M&G in Tahoe?...That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Hey Gene..are we definitely going to have a M&G in Tahoe?...That would be awesome.
    It's going to happen, even if it's only me there LOL. Sometime around my June 12 birthday, just waiting for the offer from Northern Nevada Air.

It's going to happen, even if it's only me there LOL. Sometime around my June 12 birthday, just waiting for the offer from Northern Nevada Air.
    awesome!!!..planning on doing a Tahoe/Vegas combo trip.

Blog Entries
    @goldengreeke Hopefully it is around your birthday. Last time it was around the 21st which is our son's birthday. He lives in Folsom Ca and we just couldn't justify being so close and not sharing his birthday (21st) his daughter's birthday (19th) and Father's day with him and our granddaughter's. But if you plan it closer to the 12th we might be able to make it as we drive across country and always stop in Tahoe!
    Dawn

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for this next Tahoe meet Gene. Maybe I'll be able to get to this one? Will most of the Jokers be staying at Harrah's?

Nothing scheduled for me for a couple of months:

June -- Maybe a Tahoe M&G if the stars align. Although @SoCalRob has kindly offered to kick me in the jewels for $500 instead of going to Tahoe and frankly that would be less painful and considerably less costly than my last trip there.

July -- A/C Meet & Greet Definitely

December -- Reno/Tahoe/Biloxi Blowout Again -- I really had a great time on this last trip.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker