User Tag List

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 2016 Trip Planning

My year is shaping up slowly. DH is terrible about committing to things which is one reason I flit about on my own so much.

This is what I have actually booked so far.

Tomorrow - Biloxi/Disney World
    Feb - KC M&G
    Feb - AC Junket (only if bankroll holds up after first 2 trips)
    Mar - Vegas
    July - AC M&G

Oct - Food & Wine Festival at Epcot (How did I forget this one?)

I have a couple Mohegan Sun overnighters booked.
    DH will want to take at least 2 vacations probably around April & midsummer, one of which will likely be a cruise.
    At least 2 more trips to Vegas.
    Gotta see my boys so San Francisco & San Antonio.
    You ever know what else may crop up
    Last edited by Nhcris; 01-14-2016 at 08:12 PM. Reason: forgot a trip

Quote Originally Posted by Nhcris View Post
    My year is shaping up slowly. DH is terrible about committing to things which is one reason I flit about on my own so much.

Feb - KC M&G
    Mar - Vegas
    July - AC M&G

DH will want to take at least 2 vacations probably around April & midsummer, one of which will likely be a cruise.
    Have a great time at Disney World tomorrow. The only time we went most of our time was spent at Epcot Center. I am afraid to ask what a ticket cost there nowadays as it has been 15 to 20 years since we have been. I googled it and one place showed only $39 for a one day ticket. Surely a one day ticket to Disney World Epcot Center is more than that?

Feb - KC M&G
    Mar - Vegas
    July - AC M&G

Have a great time in Biloxi/Disney World. Sounds like a a really fun trip! Wishing you lots of good luck on the slots in Biloxi. Perfect time to get away from the weather. Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Have a great time at Disney World tomorrow. The only time we went most of our time was spent at Epcot Center. I am afraid to ask what a ticket cost there nowadays as it has been 15 to 20 years since we have been. I googled it and one place showed only $39 for a one day ticket. Surely a one day ticket to Disney World Epcot Center is more than that?
    Yeah, $39 is not even close. It's over $100 for a single day pass now, and that doesn't include park hopping. We may not even do the parks. We are staying at Animal Kingdom Lodge with a savannah view, so we plan to just chill in the room watching the animals quite a bit. Wine and my kindle are all I will need - haha. We also have friends in the area, so will be doing some visiting. But plans have a way of changing, so we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Have a great time in Biloxi/Disney World. Sounds like a a really fun trip! Wishing you lots of good luck on the slots in Biloxi. Perfect time to get away from the weather. Enjoy!
    Thanks! I'll start a live TR tomorrow and see how it goes

Yay!! I was hoping you would do a live report!!

Looking forward to seeing some pics of those animals coming by close to where you are staying.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    Just the Kansas City M&G planned so far for me.

Still waiting for an airline offer for Lake Tahoe for June. Right now the offers are only good til March 31st, but checking every day.
    Hey Gene..are we definitely going to have a M&G in Tahoe?...That would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by 20cardmg View Post
    Hey Gene..are we definitely going to have a M&G in Tahoe?...That would be awesome.
    It's going to happen, even if it's only me there LOL. Sometime around my June 12 birthday, just waiting for the offer from Northern Nevada Air.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    It's going to happen, even if it's only me there LOL. Sometime around my June 12 birthday, just waiting for the offer from Northern Nevada Air.
    awesome!!!..planning on doing a Tahoe/Vegas combo trip.