User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo

Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo

I am sure that this has been discussed in the past so I apologize if this sounds like a broken record. What type of play do you normally have to give in a day's time at Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo to start receiving comps? And by comps I mean a few free nights with some FP and possibly food credits. As I am sure you are all aware by now, we are low-rollers. We average $6-7k coin-in per day, but have been known to hit $8k+, so I will work off of our average.

For several years now while in Vegas we have been very loyal to MLife. I know that not everyone is a fan of them, but they have been very good to us. We normally get 3 free nights, plus $200-350 in FP and $200-300 in RC's. We typically book at Aria for three nights and then move over to Bellagio for the next two or three. (Bellagio is very good about allowing us to check right out of Aria and straight in to them, and they give us the RC's also.)

We are giving CET some love this May by staying at Caesars Palace. But we wonder what it would be like to try something even newer to us. We do not expect a lot in FP or RC's, but wonder if our level of play would result in any offers? I did not mean for this to turn in to a novel, but I wanted to share as much detail as possible. There are so many experts on these properties that I knew this was the place to ask? Thanks in advance!!!

Blog Entries
    Would you be new card signups at Wynn or Venetian?
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Would you be new card signups at Wynn or Venetian?
    Yes, we have never played at either.

Blog Entries
    Go into Wynn in the morning, open one account and get two cards, play your normal $7K on that same day, then leave and don't go back. About a month later, you will get some terrific comp nights and FP offers. Big advantage to being new card holders and playing all day, you will make a great impression. $7K in per day is a nice amount, probably lose 10%-15% of it.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Does playin g on 2 cards at same time at wynn work?

Also if you do that much coin in you will be getting good teaser offers i am sure. Hope you can take advantage of em. I love wynn pool area and restaraunt selection

Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Go into Wynn in the morning, open one account and get two cards, play your normal $7K on that same day, then leave and don't go back. About a month later, you will get some terrific comp nights and FP offers. Big advantage to being new card holders and playing all day, you will make a great impression. $7K in per day is a nice amount, probably lose 10%-15% of it.
    That sounds exactly how we would do it. We typically spend our day's allotment on the same players card. Thanks for your input.

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Does playin g on 2 cards at same time at wynn work?

Also if you do that much coin in you will be getting good teaser offers i am sure. Hope you can take advantage of em. I love wynn pool area and restaraunt selection
    That is a question for me also. MLife lets us link our two cards without an issue, where at CET both cards are in Allen's name.

And dude, you have met me. There is not enough money for me to be seen at a pool. And a Vegas pool at that! HHH

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I am sure that this has been discussed in the past so I apologize if this sounds like a broken record. What type of play do you normally have to give in a day's time at Wynn/Encore & Venetian/Palazzo to start receiving comps? And by comps I mean a few free nights with some FP and possibly food credits. As I am sure you are all aware by now, we are low-rollers. We average $6-7k coin-in per day, but have been known to hit $8k+, so I will work off of our average.

For several years now while in Vegas we have been very loyal to MLife. I know that not everyone is a fan of them, but they have been very good to us. We normally get 3 free nights, plus $200-350 in FP and $200-300 in RC's. We typically book at Aria for three nights and then move over to Bellagio for the next two or three. (Bellagio is very good about allowing us to check right out of Aria and straight in to them, and they give us the RC's also.)

We are giving CET some love this May by staying at Caesars Palace. But we wonder what it would be like to try something even newer to us. We do not expect a lot in FP or RC's, but wonder if our level of play would result in any offers? I did not mean for this to turn in to a novel, but I wanted to share as much detail as possible. There are so many experts on these properties that I knew this was the place to ask? Thanks in advance!!!
    Uh, take it from a real low roller...$6-7k is not considered low rolling to a lot of people. We have gone to Vegas for 7 days on $2500 for 2 people😆

Back in 2010, Sharon and I played at the Venetian for the very first time.
    We playing slots for 8 hours with an average bet of a dollar a spin. we lost around a thousand dollars.
    3 months later an offer in the mail came for $900 Free Play and three nights free in their 2000 square foot Primo Suite!

word on the street is encore is getting upgraded rooms over the summer so that is good will have to take em up on a fall offer for sure to check em out