User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Winstar tips?

Winstar tips?

My husband I will be staying at the Winstar for one night in a couple of weeks on the way to see our son in OKC. Does anyone know anything about the hotel? Buffet? Other restaurants? We should get there about 8 p.m. and will be leaving the next day about about noon to head north. We were given a comp room in the South Tower. We've stopped there before enroute to see our son, so apparently we stayed longer than we should have if we are getting free room offers ... lol.

Since it is a short stay, any advice would be appreciated. The place is massive and I fear we could spend our short time trying to figure out where they heck to go.

Play Mr. Moneybags those red screens are fun.

I'll be going to Winstar tomorrow while I'm visiting my mom and brother. We will be staying the night. I'm excited to check it out, I've never been.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DON'T eat at the buffet! It was really gross the last time we ate there, and I actually like buffets and can usually find something I like. I seriously left there hungry, and this was after their big remodeling and upgrade. The room is really nice, but they must have downgraded the food to pay for it!

There's a little deli in the Paris section that has great breakfast sandwiches. The steakhouse was good when I ate there. There's also an El Fenix which is pretty good tex mex. Not sure about the towers. Have a good time!

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post
    DON'T eat at the buffet! It was really gross the last time we ate there, and I actually like buffets and can usually find something I like. I seriously left there hungry, and this was after their big remodeling and upgrade. The room is really nice, but they must have downgraded the food to pay for it!

There's a little deli in the Paris section that has great breakfast sandwiches. The steakhouse was good when I ate there. There's also an El Fenix which is pretty good tex mex. Not sure about the towers. Have a good time!
    Awesome tips, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Skyler View Post

Thanks so much Skyler. One of our plans was the breakfast buffet!!!

I haven't had the buffet for breakfast, only dinner so it might be better at breakfast! When I'm there I can't resist those breakfast sandwiches though! Wish I could remember the name of the place.

I've had the buffet a couple times (for free) and it was OK, not spectacular. My best advice is to bring good shoes because you will be walking a lot!

hope the red screens go wild for ya

Five dollar VGTs cycling through betting 1, 2 and 3 is my plan going into the Oklahoma NAs.
    Moneybags and Rubies are low volatility and usually save my butt.
    However, I usually end up playing Lucky Ducks and Crazy Cherries.