You all convinced me

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
No.. I can't help.. I am saying got go go,,, and tell us all about it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Well, you helped by encouraging me Cece

Quote Originally Posted by Big Mac View Post
I say go...

You deserve some me time this new BF is cramping your slotting lol..
Ha, he was much better our NYE trip but he really doesn't understand wanting to play for more than a couple hours at a time ... which I like to do.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCalRob View Post
@DK528 you deserve some YOU time. Especially since it's before you start a new job. You also deserve some major slotting time especially on machines you didn't get to play last time you were there. So just like the other two Jokers. I say go and enjoy yourself!
Thanks, Rob!

Quote Originally Posted by slotbender View Post
If it wasn't for the threat of bad weather coming I would say-Go! They forecast snow right up through that area up to 1ft, possibly more : (
Looks like the snow won't be here before Friday night so i'm heading down and will monitor it. Want to pick up a gift at Borgata at 2 on Friday but if I have to leave earlier, I will.

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
Go and get a break before the secondment. These kind of opportunities are pretty rare and I've regretted not taking advantage of them in the past, especially when you're going to be burning it for the next couple of weeks/months. (Although, I will confess, I'm about to jump into a couple of weeks of traveling and went to the local this past weekend for some R&R before the storm and got slaughtered).
See, that's what I was worried about. But I'm not going to bring down a big BR so any damage will be contained. The secondment is going to be intense so yes, I agree that I need a break