User Tag List

Thread: Another one of these people thinking they won

Another one of these people thinking they won

here we go again- This time was at Blue Chip in Michigan City.

http://abc7chicago.com/archive/9422723/

This wasn't even a progressive, was just her freeplay loading in. The news just loves to cover these things I guess.

All slots have postings on them that state, "Malfunction voids all plays and pays". Apparently, this woman wasn't paying attention and didn't realize in the beginning that her slot had malfunctioned? Thanks for posting!

I remember this, it is from back in 2014. Poor gal doesn't even like steak! Since it was free play, they should have thrown her like $1k and send her on her way. I wonder if there are any updates out there and how she made out?
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by CPT View Post
    I remember this, it is from back in 2014. Poor gal doesn't even like steak! Since it was free play, they should have thrown her like $1k and send her on her way. I wonder if there are any updates out there and how she made out?
    yeah, you are right, this is an old one. People were posting this on facebook like it just happened!

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    yeah, you are right, this is an old one. People were posting this on facebook like it just happened!
    My friends are posting snowfall forecasts for storms like 2 years ago and people are all shocked. People get stupid on Facebook..hehe
    Still a cool story though, from what I could research, nothing else came out of it.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.