User Tag List

Thread: Ghost/Paranormal Activity in Palazzo Hotel Rm. in Vegas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Pat
    did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?
    She said she did call the front desk, here is the video description:

Video of Ghost Child being Mischievous: Stayed at Palazzo in Vegas on Thursday, Feb. 11th. This is the first time I experienced a ghost or paranormal activity in a hotel room. At 3:30 am, a small child kept ringing my room. Being mischievous I suspect. This went on every 10 minutes for an hour. Finally, I called the front desk and requested they put a " Do Not Disturb" on my phone. Meaning, my phone won't ring until I request them to cancel it. 1/2 hr later kid calls again. This time I'm sleepy, tired and pissed. Called the agent again to make sure the feature was activated. Yes, they said. Kid called again. I'm perplexed. How in the hell is he getting through my line? Decided I'll fix it for good I pulled the line out the back of the phone. U think the little "rugrat" was done? HELL NO!! He called again. That phone is dead as a doorknob. There is no dial tone. There was no cord when I talked to the kid and all IT did was make muffled noises. Then I realized I just experienced a paranormal incident. Prior to the phone calls, I experienced some weird incidents that couldn't be explained. The lights in the bathroom were off but came on again. I didn't do it. Then I was in bed reading and I thought I saw the top of a kid's head going pass the foot of my bed but I explain it away as the TV lights flickering. The next morning I spoke to a supervisor at the front desk to ask for another room. I showed them the video and they looked at me wide-eyed. The supervisor said she heard ghost stories from guests but this is the first time she saw it captured on video. They moved me immediately.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.