User Tag List

Thread: Change of Plans

Change of Plans

Well DHs vacation got cancelled for June so all the plans I Had in place for a roadtrip through South Dakota to celebrate our 40th anniversary (what better way to start the next 40 years than in a car criticizing each others driving HHH) are out the window. I really wanted to do something special, but oh well. Now I'm thinking of a consolation trip to Vegas over Memorial. Anything special going on during that time?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Darlene View Post
    Well DHs vacation got cancelled for June so all the plans I Had in place for a roadtrip through South Dakota to celebrate our 40th anniversary (what better way to start the next 40 years than in a car criticizing each others driving HHH) are out the window. I really wanted to do something special, but oh well. Now I'm thinking of a consolation trip to Vegas over Memorial. Anything special going on during that time?

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk
    My anniversary!! We may go to Vegas as we normally do but there is a trade show there the first week of May we might go to. This is one mixed up crazy year for planning things!