User Tag List

Thread: Old Aristocrat Slots--- Why??

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nenshee21 View Post
    Does it have to be in the older cabinets or are the newer cabinets the same payback?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Can't really tell. There are newer versions of games like Pompeii, Buffalo, WWII, S&M, WOC still in production. Paybacks could be lower.

Games like Werewolf Wild, Red Baron, etc are stuck with the payouts that can't be set too low. Check the glass for a date, probably the best clue. It's what I use lol.

Last spring all the Buffalo slots here at my local Hollywood Ohio were changed to Nevada payouts to reduce volatility. They're the only Buffalo slots I've ever seen outside of NV with that payout (can't get 3x3x3x3x3 anymore. Only 1x2x2x2x3 now, excluding bonus)
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    Can't really tell. There are newer versions of games like Pompeii, Buffalo, WWII, S&M, WOC still in production. Paybacks could be lower.

Games like Werewolf Wild, Red Baron, etc are stuck with the payouts that can't be set too low. Check the glass for a date, probably the best clue. It's what I use lol.

Last spring all the Buffalo slots here at my local Hollywood Ohio were changed to Nevada payouts to reduce volatility. They're the only Buffalo slots I've ever seen outside of NV with that payout (can't get 3x3x3x3x3 anymore. Only 1x2x2x2x3 now, excluding bonus)
    how can you tell that layout or do you just have to quickly watch the reel strips as they spin?