User Tag List

Thread: CET enters partnership with Atlantis Bahamas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    This was my fees per person per day so add that up and it can increase quickly would rather take that over freeplay
    This is for royal towers cove most likely more
    The resort fees use to be $49.99 per night. This is the one thing with Atlantis comps that drive me nuts, I really have no idea what is being comped.

I think they cut the resort fee's in half using your $250 airfare credit. So that was $200 of it.

Quote Originally Posted by slotmanjack View Post
    The resort fees use to be $49.99 per night. This is the one thing with Atlantis comps that drive me nuts, I really have no idea what is being comped.

I think they cut the resort fee's in half using your $250 airfare credit. So that was $200 of it.
    No they have 2 sepearete folio one for me one for wife it was divided up between each folio 50/50 none of those comped off. But I am happy with. $600 bill vs the $1250 it coulda been

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    No they have 2 sepearete folio one for me one for wife it was divided up between each folio 50/50 none of those comped off. But I am happy with. $600 bill vs the $1250 it coulda been
    So you each had about $40-45 per night on your folio? Wow!
    Did Amy have any other charges on her folio that was also on yours?

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    So you each had about $40-45 per night on your folio? Wow!
    Did Amy have any other charges on her folio that was also on yours?
    They just take the $52.xx reosrt fee and divided it up between the 2 folios each day. So around 26.xx
    But then you also have the mandatory $5 tip per person per day and then the room revenue fee as well per person per day. See 2 pics for examples.

Amy 1st few days

My 1st couple