User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Total Rewards question?

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I doubt I have it wrong but maybe not clear enough for all. The 10,000 number is the difference between 15000 TC and 25000 TC for free entrance to diamond lounge. One TC generally equals an RC however there are extra ways to earn both. Bonus TCs from gambling do not equate to extra RCs. Of course we both know comp dollars are RCs not TCs. The cost of the extra 10000 RCs earned via TCs only was to demonstrate the possible cost in real dollars. Thanks for bringing this up.
    OK, I see what you were trying to illustrate.

I don't really think about it since I'm gonna "gamble" anyway, and my TC are well beyond 25,000.

Gambling is my entertainment.
    Last edited by dailun; 05-06-2016 at 03:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thanks, Penguin! I am now even more stoked to hit up the Diamond Lounges in AC. I had heard they were better than the ones in Vegas, but the couple of times we hit the one at PHo I thought it was a nice place to take a break and have a snack and drinks. I guess we will have to get caught up over a nice drink!
    The Diamond lounges in AC are way better than Vegas. I like Vegas but they are limited compared to AC. Diamond lounge @ Caesars has a great view and if recall correctly, they have hot food all day unlike Vegas. Of course I even like the DL @ Cherokee better than Vegas, food all day and they stay open until midnight on the weekends. I think it sucks that the one in Vegas closes at 9pm. The bad part about Cherokee is paying for drinks but at least the drinks are cheaper in DL than on the floor and you can even pay for them using Total reward credits.

Blog Entries
    One thing to remember with the DL at Caesars AC is that they want to charge you the 1000 RC each time you go into the lounge during a day. They will however not charge you the second 1000 if you leave for 30 minutes or so. Just clear it with the person at the desk when you leave. What they don't want is for you to have late lunch and then dinner using the same 1000 RCs for the low Diamond player. (That's us!!). They do close at 8 PM (I think) on week days so we generally go in around 5 or so have couple drinks, then dinner then couple more drinks. Then if able, go out to play around with the slots some more. Very relaxing and a great way to spend a few hours without being forced to sit at slot if you want to sit down. HHH!! Our goal is to go to destination places, spend about 6 hours playing and the rest of the time relaxing and enjoying the property/location. And at same time using the bonus system to maintain Diamond status.