User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards question?

I kind of do what your saying, it can work. Me and my wife always play on my card, we had linked cards but it was always screwed up so we just went to mine, she never goes without me. I also go with a friend, if we do a charter under my name he plays on my card, we try to get his some play on at least one day when we hit the 1K. If we go to Vegas we play on whoever book the room card. If you keep you card active and get like 500 points you should get some decent offers....but if you use one you have to make sure you play on your card that day.

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Maybe try to get a few only after getting a minimum of 1,000 tiers per day on his.

I just hate to waste those points if I know we will not make Aspiration 1. But also do not want to mess up what has been a good a good thing for us so far.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    The only solution I see is playing more to hit that level hahahaha! Jk!

While level one aspirations does not get you much, if you go to AC much it's worth trying to get to 25K. I think that is the threshold to get free access to the Dia Lounge......otherwise it's $10pp to enter and must be paid in points

Quote Originally Posted by sondor View Post
    While level one aspirations does not get you much, if you go to AC much it's worth trying to get to 25K. I think that is the threshold to get free access to the Dia Lounge......otherwise it's $10pp to enter and must be paid in points
    This will be our first visit to AC in probably 10 years.

Did not know that about the Diamond Lounges in AC. Our RC's are fairly low right now, but Allen received an email from Cherokee that if he goes this month, which we are in two weeks, he will get 4,000 RC's for his birthday. That will cover a couple of trips right there. Thanks for letting me know this!

Blog Entries
    The Dia Lounge in AC Caesars is top drawer. Well worth the 1000 RC's per person. We have enough RC's for about 2 years then will have a problem. 10,000 RC's / TC's is a lot for entrance to a D. L. 10,000 TC is 50000 coin in times 13% loss is $6500. Thinking we'll start using the TR credit card more especially since AC will get majority of our play now that Cleveland has left CET. TR credit gives RC's for most places except discount grocery stores (Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, etc from what we found out calling credit card company).

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    The Dia Lounge in AC Caesars is top drawer. Well worth the 1000 RC's per person. We have enough RC's for about 2 years then will have a problem. 10,000 RC's / TC's is a lot for entrance to a D. L. 10,000 TC is 50000 coin in times 13% loss is $6500. Thinking we'll start using the TR credit card more especially since AC will get majority of our play now that Cleveland has left CET. TR credit gives RC's for most places except discount grocery stores (Walmart, Sam's Club, Costco, etc from what we found out calling credit card company).
    Thanks, Penguin! I am now even more stoked to hit up the Diamond Lounges in AC. I had heard they were better than the ones in Vegas, but the couple of times we hit the one at PHo I thought it was a nice place to take a break and have a snack and drinks. I guess we will have to get caught up over a nice drink!

The food at the diamond lounge in Caesars AC is worth the rcs. The view is also great

Quote Originally Posted by Penguin View Post
    I think you have that wrong, the entrance fee for the DL in AC is only $10 comp dollars (1,000TCs) for people that didn't earn 25,000 TC in the previous calendar year.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    I think you have that wrong, the entrance fee for the DL in AC is only $10 comp dollars (1,000TCs) for people that didn't earn 25,000 TC in the previous calendar year.
    I doubt I have it wrong but maybe not clear enough for all. The 10,000 number is the difference between 15000 TC and 25000 TC for free entrance to diamond lounge. One TC generally equals an RC however there are extra ways to earn both. Bonus TCs from gambling do not equate to extra RCs. Of course we both know comp dollars are RCs not TCs. The cost of the extra 10000 RCs earned via TCs only was to demonstrate the possible cost in real dollars. Thanks for bringing this up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Thanks, Penguin! I am now even more stoked to hit up the Diamond Lounges in AC. I had heard they were better than the ones in Vegas, but the couple of times we hit the one at PHo I thought it was a nice place to take a break and have a snack and drinks. I guess we will have to get caught up over a nice drink!
    You'll get a hell of a lot more than just a snack at Caesars in AC. Haven't been to the DL at Harrahs yet as we normally stay at Caesars. See ya for the M and G.