I know we all have different philosophies and temperaments when we gamble. High rollers & low rollers and everything in between. Folks that gamble 12 hours in a day and folks who gamble 2 hours in a day, and everything in between. High volatility players & low volatility players, and folks that play anything & everything. I'd like to pick your brains on volatility.

Personally, I am attracted to high volatility games. I want the big thrill, goddammit! I actually find the wee little hits insulting. Even when it comes to video poker, I find myself gravitating to higher and higher volatility variations. Unfortunately, this is doing a number on my bankroll management. So I am trying to find a way to reconcile my love of volatility with the depth of my bankroll.

So my fellow Jokers, where do you stand on volatility? How do you balance that need for big wins with the reality of funds? I'd love to hear from you, and hear suggestions for stretching the old bankroll while still spending hours and hours playing.