User Tag List

Thread: Kentucky Derby

owls

Kentucky Derby

I don't follow horse racing much anymore...but I'm taking Exaggerator for first. Nyquist second, and Danzig Candy 3rd.
    Last edited by owls; 05-07-2016 at 07:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    1- Gun Runner
    2- Danzing Candy
    3- Nyquist

There's your trifecta for the day
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

$5 exacta wheel #5 Gun Runner w/#9 Destin, #11 Exaggerator #15 Outwork.
    Already have the future win bet from pool 4 on Gun Runner, feeling ill lol..
    Will throw $2 on Lani the Japanese colt that runs "only when he wants to" as a curiosity saver
    Good luck and a come home safe to all!

owls
    Nyquist, the next Triple Crown Winner??

Congratulations, Owls, you had the exacta! It's entirely possible and could be wrong (that happens a lot lol), but they'll send out fresh horses to try and beat him from here on out and I'll be all over every one of them HHH... am going to take a sedative now, it's been a long weekend, double HHH...

Quote Originally Posted by owls View Post
    Nyquist, the next Triple Crown Winner??

owls
    I can never watch horse racing without thinking of Ferdinand and Exceller and all the less famous horses that ship to Mexico and Canada to be slaughtered.

Outwork was in good position in 4th, right behind Nyquist, coming off the final turn, but faded quickly coming down the stretch. Just didn't have enough. It was a pretty fast time this year.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

That freaking Nyquist is not only fast and athletic, it's like he just is determined no one is going by him and so far they haven't lol - my mook horseplayer friends are saying Triple Crown, I'm saying good luck, hope he stays healthy, and will just watch the hoopla and keep the rubber band on my meager bankroll until Saratoga HHH..