User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Vegas Tripping" has announced the new MGM PARKING rules and prices

I give it 6 months before CET / Wynncore / Venetian/Palazzo / TI /..etc introduces paid parking structures. They won't want people parking for free and then walking to rival properties. Plus it's another income source, why not!
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Blog Entries
    The day is coming when you will be charged for checking in/out if you use the front desk instead of a kiosk.

The day is coming when there will be a charge to drop off/pick up using a cab, Uber, or Lyft.

Etc etc etc
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    The day is coming when you will be charged for checking in/out if you use the front desk instead of a kiosk.

The day is coming when there will be a charge to drop off/pick up using a cab, Uber, or Lyft.

Etc etc etc
    Shhh Trey. Don't give 'em any ideas. One will start a fee of some kind, get away with it, and the rest will follow.

Blog Entries
    I already wonder how small the the Valet tips will be when you have to pay to have them park your car.
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post

Etc etc etc
    I agree- the check in fee is next. You can pay for "full service" check in or avoid the fee by using the automated system. Although unless you can use the Diamond or VIP check in areas the lines are insane whenever I go for the check in areas and I would rather avoid it. Isn't there already one if you talk to a live person for a reservation or did that not go over well?

That's it for me. I'm done with mlife. Going to use my remaining deals this year and cya.

I live in az, so always drive.

Hope cosmo doesn't start

now i wonder if MGM here in Detroit will have these fees eventually too;

Do any of your locals have parking fees?

I hate they are charging fees, but we all knew it was coming. Just add that to the resort fees for things people never use.