User Tag List

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Blog Entries

TSA announces longer waits .

OH GREAT ! thats what we need . What the "f" is up with the TSA . im hearing they are losing people left and right ??? ANYONE know what airports are affected the worst due to to the longer lines ? I hear O hare is a mother humper now.. not that i plan to go to or through Chicago anytime soon .what other AP's are seeing this ?

This is a time that I am glad I spent the $85 for TSA Pre Check. I just hope everyone else decides NOT to do it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by zeus; 05-17-2016 at 08:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    OH GREAT ! thats what we need . What the "f" is up with the TSA . im hearing they are losing people left and right ??? ANYONE know what airports are affected the worst due to to the longer lines ? I hear O hare is a mother humper now.. not that i plan to go to or through Chicago anytime soon .what other AP's are seeing this ?
    There shouldn't be a problem in O'Hare if you are just connecting with another flight. I don't believe that they would make you go through security a 2nd time. Now for the departures from O'Hare - oh boy!

Pat
    I waited over two hours yesterday at California as a walk in for PRE TSA. I had an appointment for next week, but decided to get it over with. The lady said, usually people with appointments don't show up, but yesterday they all did.

Map has been a nightmare if flying out of the main terminal. Two plus hour waits. We are TSA pre check for tomorrow flight to Maui and we are still going 2 hours early. Terminal 2 in MSP which we flew out of on Friday is a cakewalk. I wish every flight I took was southwest or Sun Country

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like Zeus I paid the $85 and did all the crap to get the TSA pre for the next 5 years. I was getting it from Southwest most of the time for free but decided I would need it when I fly other airlines. Now hearing about all the waiting in line I'm so glad I did it.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Pat
    I heard today that they are now taking people out of the lines and sending them over to the TSA Pre lines. I'm sorry, but if I pay 85.00 I expect everyone to be TSA pre in that line. If after listening to everything on the news for the last week at a minimum and you don't make your flight because you didn't get there in time, well, that's your problem, not mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    I heard today that they are now taking people out of the lines and sending them over to the TSA Pre lines. I'm sorry, but if I pay 85.00 I expect everyone to be TSA pre in that line. If after listening to everything on the news for the last week at a minimum and you don't make your flight because you didn't get there in time, well, that's your problem, not mine.
    I saw them doing that in Reno. It looked like they chose people with children.

Pat
    Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    I saw them doing that in Reno. It looked like they chose people with children.
    so people travelling with children get special treatment?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    so people travelling with children get special treatment?
    I say god bless 'em. I love my kids but I can't stand traveling with them -- it's horrible: "I'm hungry", "I have to go poop", "I went poop (in my pants)", "He hit me" and so on.

That said, I've done a ton of traveling -- prob. 90 days on the road in last year, have TSA Pre-Check and CLEAR, and have never seen people just with kids get pulled from the regular line -- I've only seen that happen because the airline has coded the boarding pass with TSA Pre randomly. I would seriously pissed though if that started happening just because you have kids with you, especially considering I'd waited, like Pat, in line for 2 hours to get my Pre-Check done.

What has really been irritating me is the number of people claiming some kind of social anxiety disorder so that they can bring their dog, cat or alpaca "companion animal" with them. I got a social disorder -- I don't like people claiming fake illnesses just so they can bring their dog for free on the plane. I want to bring my dog too, but he's annoying to most people and really skittish and it would be rude of me, not to mention dishonest, to subject other people to that.

rant over.
    NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker