User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: TSA announces longer waits .

Pat
    you can always go to the counter for check in. They want you to think you have to do it yourself. You don't. Or you can have a porter check you in outside. He can print the boarding passes and tell you your assigned gate as well. Just don't forget to tip him.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    you can always go to the counter for check in. They want you to think you have to do it yourself. You don't. Or you can have a porter check you in outside. He can print the boarding passes and tell you your assigned gate as well. Just don't forget to tip him.
    Thank you Pat for this information. Will remember this for future travel, we were a little confused with check-in procedure. I will only do counter check in for future travel. Yes, tipping is very important, I noticed in Vegas the workers were very grateful when we tipped.

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    Donna and i very rarely travel by airplane .. so all this extra stuff that one has to do for them selves now seems to me like piss poor customer service and some one else's job . But i guess its the price we pay for automation .
    We don't travel much by plane either. Would like to start traveling more though. Pat's information was very helpful. I will not do self check in again.

I had TSApre so no line at all at San Jose airport today. Not much of a line either for those going through regular lanes for TSA. Not sure why we don't seem to have a shorts of TSA agents here.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

O'HARE just put out an announcement that they want ALL passengers to arrive THREE hours before their scheduled flight.

Sharon and I are flying out of there in just 3 weeks. Not looking forward to the lines.

Quote Originally Posted by goldengreeke View Post
    O'HARE just put out an announcement that they want ALL passengers to arrive THREE hours before their scheduled flight.

Sharon and I are flying out of there in just 3 weeks. Not looking forward to the lines.
    The bar there was nice last year.

Quote Originally Posted by foamy View Post
    The bar there was nice last year.
    @goldengreeke Yeah! He can start "flying" before he boards the plane!...hhh

Blog Entries
    We all ways down a few beers (or what ever if its morning ) before getting on board .. i remember a few years ago we left L V and it was the 4th of july and we had all ready drank a few brews at the lucky streak bar in the terminal . well any how we get on the plane back to S A and i remembered reading in one of the info book in the seat back that southwest offers a free alcoholic beverage (1) on the 4th of July so anyway i get my one freebie and the steward keeps bringing us free beers shoot by the time i got back on the ground in S A i was still 20000 ft ..HHH ..NOW that's the way to fly .

Blog Entries
    I think the TSA should be closed and airlines should each do their own security. It would become efficient, safe, and fast.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Quote Originally Posted by treyster View Post
    I think the TSA should be closed and airlines should each do their own security. It would become efficient, safe, and fast.
    I read an article yesterday that the head of the TSA got fired from his position for doing such a bang-up job.