User Tag List

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Non Vegas.. 1st timers go to Hawaii.

What a nightmare to have to fly all that way while sick. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Stay hydrated!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mary9915 View Post
    Oh no Cece! I'm so sorry to hear that, what a miserable flight home that must have been. I hope you can get an appointment today and get some relief!

I love Paia! It's so laid back and hippie. Did you get upcountry at all?
    Explain what part of the island is upcountry @Mary9915.. Remember I am a newbie to Maui. We did not go up past the Twin Falls on the road to Hana.. And we did go around to Nehei and up 31 to the big beach. Keith golfed at a very fancy I think by Plantation? Does that sound right.

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Explain what part of the island is upcountry @Mary9915.. Remember I am a newbie to Maui. We did not go up past the Twin Falls on the road to Hana.. And we did go around to Nehei and up 31 to the big beach. Keith golfed at a very fancy I think by Plantation? Does that sound right.

I hope you are feeling better today Cece.

Upcountry is anywhere along the slopes of Haleakala. Paia and Twin Falls are kinda on the edge of going upcountry. We love it for Haleakala, the winery that's up there, Makawao (which is a small artsy town) and our farm stands that we frequent. We also got married at a small tropical garden that's upcountry.

Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful trip! Sorry you got sick. (Norwalk is why I will never ever go on a cruise - we learn too much about it here at the Health Dept).
    The pics were wonderful and you and your DH look so happy !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this report. Hawaii is on my bucket list, I really enjoyed the pics you shared. I'm so sorry you got sick on your trip but looks like you still had some fu too. I hope you are feeling much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    I'm sorry that I'm just seeing this report. Hawaii is on my bucket list, I really enjoyed the pics you shared. I'm so sorry you got sick on your trip but looks like you still had some fu too. I hope you are feeling much better.

Thanks. It was beautiful.. And when we go back on our dime... We have plenty of ideas of what to do and where to stay. All recovered.. Heading out tonight to meet Jokers in Tahoe..

Beautiful pics of Hawaii. Thanks.