User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Howdy!

Howdy!

Longtime reader forced out of lurking by the 10 post count rule I live in the SF Bay area and have been enjoying trips to Reno and Tahoe for 30+ years, with several Las Vegas trips sprinkled in here and there. Penny slots are my weakness, guess I am in good company!

Hi Meme I'm in the Bay Area too

Hi Meme, if penny slots are your weakness, then yes you are in verrrry good company, welcome to the forum!

whats some of your fav games to play? thanks for chimin in

Wella big howdy to you too!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hi Meme, glad you came out of lurk mode. I'm also in the bay area not far from the new Levi Stadium.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Welcome, Meme! Glad to have you with us. I am envious of how close you are to Reno and Tahoe. It is somewhat expensive for me to fly there from NC, but one of these days I am going to bite the bullet and make it happen. And just like you, I love the Penny slots. Look forward to your posts!

Welcome to the forum Meme! We have a number of awesome Jokers in the Bay area and hopefully you will get a chance to meet some of them in person one of these days.

Very happy you have come out of lurkdom to join us!

Welcome to the board. Thanks for joining us.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome!! Look forward to more posts from you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk