User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghost/Paranormal Activity in Palazzo Hotel Rm. in Vegas

Ghost/Paranormal Activity in Palazzo Hotel Rm. in Vegas

A member of the Five Hundy by Midnight Facebook group posted this video. Kinda creepy!
    She said it's room 15-711.

Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Pat
    did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?

Quote Originally Posted by Pat View Post
    did it ever occur to the person to throw the phone in the toilet or in a trash can somewhere outside of the room? Or how about this? Call the front desk?
    She said she did call the front desk, here is the video description:

Video of Ghost Child being Mischievous: Stayed at Palazzo in Vegas on Thursday, Feb. 11th. This is the first time I experienced a ghost or paranormal activity in a hotel room. At 3:30 am, a small child kept ringing my room. Being mischievous I suspect. This went on every 10 minutes for an hour. Finally, I called the front desk and requested they put a " Do Not Disturb" on my phone. Meaning, my phone won't ring until I request them to cancel it. 1/2 hr later kid calls again. This time I'm sleepy, tired and pissed. Called the agent again to make sure the feature was activated. Yes, they said. Kid called again. I'm perplexed. How in the hell is he getting through my line? Decided I'll fix it for good I pulled the line out the back of the phone. U think the little "rugrat" was done? HELL NO!! He called again. That phone is dead as a doorknob. There is no dial tone. There was no cord when I talked to the kid and all IT did was make muffled noises. Then I realized I just experienced a paranormal incident. Prior to the phone calls, I experienced some weird incidents that couldn't be explained. The lights in the bathroom were off but came on again. I didn't do it. Then I was in bed reading and I thought I saw the top of a kid's head going pass the foot of my bed but I explain it away as the TV lights flickering. The next morning I spoke to a supervisor at the front desk to ask for another room. I showed them the video and they looked at me wide-eyed. The supervisor said she heard ghost stories from guests but this is the first time she saw it captured on video. They moved me immediately.
    Karma Is Like 69 : You Get What You Give
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Awesome! I want that room

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NO Freaking way.. I would have been out of there in a heart beat. That is creepy.

Pat
    I would have been out of that room in a heartbeat

I guess this person didn't have their lucky rabbits foot with them - no mojo? hhh

There are 3 phones in the Palazzo room and she makes no mention of being able to disconnect the other 2 phones, one of which is connected to the wall in the bathroom. If the other phones were connected and given this phone has a mobile handset I think that could still cause it to ring even though the base it is sitting on is disconnected. As far as the other stuff in her description it won't be the first time someone has a overly active imagination.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    There are 3 phones in the Palazzo room and she makes no mention of being able to disconnect the other 2 phones, one of which is connected to the wall in the bathroom. If the other phones were connected and given this phone has a mobile handset I think that could still cause it to ring even though the base it is sitting on is disconnected. As far as the other stuff in her description it won't be the first time someone has a overly active imagination.
    Yep exactly this handheld unit would work when sat on the same other style unit. Call her out on her comments lol

My first thought was the handheld unit has a rechargeable battery. Even though the base is disconnected it may still send/receive if "any" power and other base units in the room are still connected (live). But still creepy none the less.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk