The Beau Rivage is starting up it's flights out of Minneapolis on September 1st. They have seats on a direct flight to Gulfport MS. I think CET also purchases seats on the flights. It used to be a full MLIFE Charter.. and now both MLIFE and Harrah's purchase seats, and SunCountry also sells seats. We are going to rent a car at the airport instead of the bus transport to and from the airport. I a

Plans are -
9/1 -Flight leaves MSP at 5:00 and arrives in Gulfport at 7:30. Get rental and head to Beau Rivage to check in. Probably head over to Hard Rock for Pizza.

9/2 - DH is golfing at Fallen Oak (@Hytail - you want to meet us - he has free golf for two)
Slot Tournament for me -
Prize Structure
Friday, September 2, 2016
11am – Until
Placement
FREEPLAY®
1st place
$5,000 FREEPLAY®
2nd Place
$2,000 FREEPLAY®
3rd - 5th Place
$1,000 FREEPLAY®
6th - 10th Place
$800 FREEPLAY®
11th – 20th Place
$500 FREEPLAY®
21st -40th Place
$400 FREEPLAY®
41st -60th Place
$300 FREEPLAY®
61st - 80th Place
$200 FREEPLAY®
81st -100th Place
$100 FREEPLAY®
101st -120th Place
$50 FREEPLAY®

Check out the Scarlett Pearl
Offered free tickets to Kenny G - but no interest for me or DH. Dinner at Steakhouse... duck fat fries here I come.

9/3 - DH is golfing at Grand Bear Golf Course-
Me - Spa- and hopefully slotting with my Free play win from the slot tournament.
Head over to Harrah's to visit our first ever Diamond Lounge, and visit Golden Nugget if I get some free play. Normally get a little free play and some food credit.

Not going to put too much empasis on Mlife play - as we have hit our Platinum status for the year which resets October 1st.

We were originally going to meet up with @Mary9915 at Council Bluffs in August - but a free flight to Biloxi with free golf for DH was a bigger draw. Sorry Mary .

If any other Jokers are going to be town, let me know.

CeCe