So after my last trip in May I got an email from a "Relationship Manager" at Palazzo. I saved it and thought I would contact him when we decided on our next trip. We have decided to go in December so I sent him an email asking if we could get a comp for 3 nights at the start or end of our trip. He called me about 5 min. after I sent the email and said he could comp us the three nights and said he could do either weekend but the first would be better for him so I took it. He said to go to the invited guest line (I have no idea where that is) and that if my play was about 4 hours per day at an average $2 bet that I would receive better offers in the future.

I am so excited about staying there! It should be really nice around the holidays. So for those of you that have stayed there, is there anything else I should know? Can someone tell me where to park and where is the invited guest line? We rent a car and will be coming from the airpot and I have no idea where to park so that we can get our bags to the bellman. We always park in the garage and I never noticed a valet there. Also, is this relationship manager a host? What is he. I never really had a host and always book my offers on line or call. I really dont care about any F&B or free play and am happy to just have the room. Do I have to pay a resort fee on a comped room?

Thanks for your help, so excited! Any tips would be appreciated.