Haven't posted here in awhile as gambling as taken a massive backseat this year. I've been doing nothing but studying for two very important exams on Friday that will give me professional certification and aid in my job searching. I'm taking three exams total before I pursue job searching because after many job searches I realized even the basic minimum entry level jobs are asking for here in San Diego, I didn't qualify for. So I needed to do some extra studying and get professionally certified. I'm nervous as hell for my first two exams/first certification on Friday but also really excited. Anyway...

I got this cool offer for Tahoe in August. They're offering me 6 free pulls on a $25 slot machine and I get to keep my winnings OR $100 FP whatever is greater. I'm operating under the assumption I'll get just the $100 as I'm sure they tighten the machine before people play. So there's that plus they are giving me an additional $100fp for that weekend. Then I have a $300 Reel Rewards coupon and spoke to a host and they are willing to honor another $300 fp coupon just this one time. So I'm heading to Tahoe with at least $800fp. I also have an $80 food coupon voucher and the host offered to send a Limo for pick up from Reno as well as air reimbursement. I'm super excited about this since I haven't gotten to go anywhere since last year. I'm only going for Friday and Saturday night so that way I don't have time to lose much. It'll be so great to be back in Tahoe again and to get a little stress out.