User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Comped Limo Tipping Question...

Comped Limo Tipping Question...

I posed this question on another board but I want as many opinions as possible on the subject. Apologies to anyone that has read this elsewhere.

I always have a limo from PH pick me up at the airport and take me to the hotel. I typically tip $50. Is that too much? I haven't been out in a couple years but I've always wondered....even though the ride is free, a cab is always less than $20 so am I tipping too much? Don't wanna look cheap but even in the years where I went multiple times in one year I've never had the same driver twice. I'd love everyone's opinion on comped limo service tipping. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Maybe I am cheap, but whenever we have used a limo service to and from the airport we have tipped $20 each way. Now I am concerned that is not enough?

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    Maybe I am cheap, but whenever we have used a limo service to and from the airport we have tipped $20 each way. Now I am concerned that is not enough?
    That is what we tip too!

Blog Entries
    We usually tip $35.00 to go to the GN. If I have a good trip, $40.00 on the way home, if not, $30.00.

Pat
    $20.00 is what we usually tip

I tip $20 if it's only me and tip $30 if it's me and my wife (airport to Venetian/Palazzo)

Blog Entries
    $20 is sufficient

Looks like he fat man here has been "over tipping". Gonna be a single $20 today. The other $30 goes to slots!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by phillycub View Post
    $20 is sufficient
    Yes, I totally agree!

$20 is what we used to and would tip now.