User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Awesome CET Offer

Quote Originally Posted by Reen View Post
    Great offer, sounds like a great much needed trip after all your hard work! Good luck with all your exams I'm sure you will do fine. Looking forward to your trip report.
    Thank you @Reen!

What a great offer you have, happy for you that you're getting back to Tahoe.

Good luck in the exams, I'm sure you'll do fine

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    What a great offer you have, happy for you that you're getting back to Tahoe.

Good luck in the exams, I'm sure you'll do fine
    Thanks @clemi! I miss seeing you. Good luck in AC this weekend!

Thanks for the well wishes on the exam. I need it.

I'm sure the doors of opportunities will open much wider with your prof. certificate. You will do great! Good luck in Tahoe!

Best of luck on the tests! And sweet offer, hope it turns into big cash!

Nice Tahoe offer and great way to celebrate passing your exam! Know you can do it

Great offer, you can't refuse a free trip! I was thinking about a Reno trip in August but it's not looking good for me right now. Wishing you lots of fun, good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Jen Jen View Post
    Great offer, you can't refuse a free trip! I was thinking about a Reno trip in August but it's not looking good for me right now. Wishing you lots of fun, good luck!
    @Jen Jen Please please go to Reno and then visit me in Tahoe! Just a quick weekend getaway! I'd love to see you!!

Forgot to mention.. While I want you to enjoy your time... Pop in and tell us how you are doing once in a while!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jean1955 View Post
    I'm sure the doors of opportunities will open much wider with your prof. certificate. You will do great! Good luck in Tahoe!
    Thank you so much. I'm definitely hoping so. I know candidates tend to get paid more the more certifications they have.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesfan View Post
    Best of luck on the tests! And sweet offer, hope it turns into big cash!
    Thanks! I really really hope I can get at least a little more than $100 on the pulls. That way I can say I "won" on a $25 machine!

Quote Originally Posted by Luckylinda123 View Post
    Nice Tahoe offer and great way to celebrate passing your exam! Know you can do it
    Linda I miss you a lot! If you're going to Coushatta I wish you lots and lots of luck! Maybe you could come to Vegas in Sept!