User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Total Rewards handled things well

Quote Originally Posted by sassycat View Post
    Yes we did. I kept a record of all trips and they gave me 50 percent of all tier credits earned including the bonus tier credits during that 2nd quarter.
    So that explains why we got so many. I knew we earned decent tiers, but I knew we hadn't played 15k tier credits. But I wasn't going to question them. Thanks, sassycat!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    Yep Bill told me that when he read the rules he said we would earn on the bonus credits too. I wasn't so sure but once again he was right. Sometimes I really hate that!

Dawn
    Dawn

Quote Originally Posted by topdollarplayer View Post
    Whoa that's pretty cool. Wish I opted in...but I still like getting mailings because I feel like I'm not getting all the email stuff
    So by opting in, you stop receiving snail mail? Maybe that's why I haven't gotten anything in the mail for a while?
    KarmaSutra: When fate screws you in all sorts of creative ways...

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    So by opting in, you stop receiving snail mail? Maybe that's why I haven't gotten anything in the mail for a while?
    I still get mailers from my local - Bossier City and from Lake Tahoe. Also from Atlantic City and Kansas City. The only place I don't get mailers from is Vegas.

I still get mailers from my local - Bossier City and from Lake Tahoe. Also from Atlantic City and Kansas City. The only place I don't get mailers from is Vegas.
    I think it was and email opt in for the promotion.. But we get lots of snail mail from KC and Laughlin.. A few from Vegas

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    We opted in, but still get snail mail. 4 from TR today alone. Cherokee, KC, Paris and Flamingo.

That's great and what they should do. Personally it annoys me a bit that we have to opt in on credit card deals, total rewards and others, like really who wouldn't want to be part of extra points, LOL
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We opted in, but still get snail mail. 4 from TR today alone. Cherokee, KC, Paris and Flamingo.
    I know you play at Cherokee and once a year at KC but have you played much at Flamingo or Paris? Don't you do most of your play at either CP or PH in Vegas?

I know you play at Cherokee and once a year at KC but have you played much at Flamingo or Paris? Don't you do most of your play at either CP or PH in Vegas?
    That is the odd thing. We played maybe 30 minutes at Paris after Jersey Boys, and maybe an hour total at Flamingo. But they both send us mailers what seems like at least once a week. We played a lot at Harrah's, but hardly see anything from them. Don't understand it.

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    That's great and what they should do. Personally it annoys me a bit that we have to opt in on credit card deals, total rewards and others, like really who wouldn't want to be part of extra points, LOL
    Yeah, if they are going to give them away, why do that? I know I miss out on some of the credit card ones for sure.