User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another test today.. Wish me luck!

Quote Originally Posted by MNvegasgal View Post
    Lol.. Nope.. The company provides a reward of $333 for each test passed. They pay for all books and the first testing fee. If I fail.. I have to pay to retake.. Which then reduces the net of my reward. After I complete all 12 tests I receive a trip for DH and I to the annual convention. Next year is Orlando. It was Vegas a few years ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Once you pass all 12 tests you get approx $4000 plus a free trip? Quite a perk esp if you pass them all and don't have to retake. Good luck. Sounds like a great company to work for. How much time do you have to pass all 12 tests? Is this the 1st one of the 12?

Quote Originally Posted by seemoreroyals View Post
    Once you pass all 12 tests you get approx $4000 plus a free trip? Quite a perk esp if you pass them all and don't have to retake. Good luck. Sounds like a great company to work for. How much time do you have to pass all 12 tests? Is this the 1st one of the 12?
    This is the 4th of 12. I started in February and just received the books for the next one which I hope to Complete in August. No set time limit.. But I am trying to do one a month. If I want the Orlando trip I need to be done by June of next year.

Thank you to everyone for all your well wishes. I only need a 70 to pass.. "I think I can"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You got this! Good luck

Blog Entries
    Good luck but I have a feeling that you don't need luck cause it's all in your head. Relax you got this.

Dawn
    Dawn

Good luck and I agree the company is giving you great incentives/rewards.

I know you'll pass. You're a smart cookie.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I hope it went well!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cece,

I'm sure you will do it !!!

Also wanted to tell you it was nice meeting you and DH in Lake Tahoe even if it was for a short time.

Lilian