User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jackpot......lesssssssss

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    You'll get one soon. I remember I never had one and was trying for years. I stated a thread like this on the old forum and I got one a week later. Then another a month after that, must have been way overdue.
    I have had 8 now, all have been winning progressives for me on bets around $1 with the exception of hitting a royal once on dollars. Good luck !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    YouTube Channel-"Big Slotter"-
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    Alright damnit..... 12 years of gambling without a w2-g....can't be the only one! I've been close a few times with a few hits over $1k but still not jackpot. I plan to change that in a few weeks at Coushatta.....Who's with me?????
    I'm right there with you. Never ever had one.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ReelEmIn View Post
    Alright damnit..... 12 years of gambling without a w2-g....can't be the only one! I've been close a few times with a few hits over $1k but still not jackpot. I plan to change that in a few weeks at Coushatta.....Who's with me?????
    hope ya get one this time Jr ...Between Donna and me we've gotten Five hp's at Coushatta ..ya just gotta come up with a strategy that works for you . we stay out of the busy areas during the day time and ether come back to that area in the evening or early morning witch ever is less busy. Mornings can be quite productive if ya get a little run going .HHH

When it happens it will really catch you off guard. I've had 11 HPs in 22 years but 9 of them since 2009.
    Seems easier on video games but only if you can bet at least 3 times the minimum. Reels are tougher cause you have to invest more bankroll & time.
    Your first HP will probably involve some sort of progressive jackpot the way the current machines are designed. Sort of like losing your virginity you never forget the first time. HHH

I'm a Joker, a Nonsmoker, & a former Midnight Toker.... Steve Miller Band