User Tag List

Thread: Bye Bye, Titan 360....Hello Royal Derby

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Now see, since I'm left-handed and dyslexic the horizontal layout actually works for me, am serious HHH, but what I can't wrap my mind around is the RNG payout vs. traditional parimutuel wagering. And I also keep forgetting Coushatta has a race book so not sure how much BR would devote to this if ever got lucky enough to visit but sure looks entertaining - guess we're counting on @charlie50 to give us a complete review with his trip report!

Quote Originally Posted by Boris View Post
    As a horse player, this looks like fun. However, the way they list the exacta odds horizontally would mess me up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by moemoe View Post
    Now see, since I'm left-handed and dyslexic the horizontal layout actually works for me, am serious HHH, but what I can't wrap my mind around is the RNG payout vs. traditional parimutuel wagering. And I also keep forgetting Coushatta has a race book so not sure how much BR would devote to this if ever got lucky enough to visit but sure looks entertaining - guess we're counting on @charlie50 to give us a complete review with his trip report!
    I m gonna see if we can get every one to post to one semi live thread .