User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Bye Bye, Titan 360....Hello Royal Derby

Bye Bye, Titan 360....Hello Royal Derby

It looks like Coushatta has removed their Titan 360 and replaced it with Royal Derby from Alfastreet. This looks similar to Sigma Derby in Vegas...pictures on the Coushatta Facebook page.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by loisluvsslots View Post
    It looks like Coushatta has removed their Titan 360 and replaced it with Royal Derby from Alfastreet. This looks similar to Sigma Derby in Vegas...pictures on the Coushatta Facebook page.
    Dam-it ....go figure ...we were just talking about playing that one .but waiting till early in the morning

Yes, it's gone. The Titan 360 started off being fairly popular but over time the popularity fell off. It seemed to be busy all weekend, but few players during the week. It did hit a ton of jackpots, but strangely that didn't seem to increase the popularity. My belief is that too much of the payback was put into the bonus. People who either didn't get into the bonus (or did, but didn't hit anything worthwhile) got crushed on the base game. I played it at Seneca Niagara and I burned through $150 fast and didn't get into the bonus...

So, we now have the Royal Derby game. It is incredibly cool. It has lots of neat little touches that make it fun like the announcer and the lighting. People love to watch the horses run! There are only 6 of these in the United States as of now. 2 in CT, 2 in NJ, 1 in CA, and ours. It is a lot simpler to play than I thought it would be, although the "Pro" screen could be a little intimidating, especially if you've never bet on horses. (You can select "Basic", "Advanced" and "Pro", with Pro giving you all the available bets) Whether or not it is successful long term remains to be determined, but I'm hoping it develops a following.

Pat
    somebody is going to be very, very disappointed

Blog Entries
    Sounds like my type of game. I liked playing Sigma Derby over the years, as well as the camel derby at Luxor.
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend

Saw this in Resorts in AC and it looked very cool ... although I couldn't figure out what to do/how to bet.

That is freaking awesome - does the pro have a .50 cent Pick 4 or $2 Pick 6 option? Am kidding, uh kind of lol - but are there exotics and are there set odds? Is it like instant racing at Oaklawn? Guess I need to come down to Evangeline and Coushatta lol...

Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    So, we now have the Royal Derby game. It is incredibly cool. It has lots of neat little touches that make it fun like the announcer and the lighting. People love to watch the horses run! There are only 6 of these in the United States as of now. 2 in CT, 2 in NJ, 1 in CA, and ours. It is a lot simpler to play than I thought it would be, although the "Pro" screen could be a little intimidating, especially if you've never bet on horses. (You can select "Basic", "Advanced" and "Pro", with Pro giving you all the available bets) Whether or not it is successful long term remains to be determined, but I'm hoping it develops a following.

Warren, I think your assessment of Titan is spot on. I never got more than the lowest amount the few times I got the wheel to spin and always lost. I hated!

I saw the Royal Derby at Foxwoods, but didn't take the time to sit down and figure it out. I will give it a whirl this weekend and report back.

Blog Entries
    Ah i see were giving Delta downs a run for there $$$$ ...And There Off ....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Warren View Post
    Yes, it's gone. The Titan 360 started off being fairly popular but over time the popularity fell off. It seemed to be busy all weekend, but few players during the week. It did hit a ton of jackpots, but strangely that didn't seem to increase the popularity. My belief is that too much of the payback was put into the bonus. People who either didn't get into the bonus (or did, but didn't hit anything worthwhile) got crushed on the base game. I played it at Seneca Niagara and I burned through $150 fast and didn't get into the bonus...

Need to have my sweety donna play this one ...some times Not knowing what your doing is a big advantage on a game such as this one .