User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Changes to the CET comp program and room comp rates

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    We average 1,400-2,000 tiers per day. I hope that will be enough to keep them happy so we continue to get the Augustus Tower. We have come to really like the room. We do not care if we get a suite because we never seem to use all of the space, but we do like a nice room. I guess we will find out after our trip next month. I may have to email our host to see if we satisfied them once we get home.
    Hmmmm. I'm such a cheap bastard I can't stop at 2,000 because of the bonus credits for 2,500. I just cut back to 1,000 the next day. See my update about Augustus Tower comp rates.

Quote Originally Posted by dailun View Post
    Hmmmm. I'm such a cheap bastard I can't stop at 2,000 because of the bonus credits for 2,500. I just cut back to 1,000 the next day. See my update about Augustus Tower comp rates.
    Thanks for the update. I am in a minority here by not caring what kind of view I have in Vegas. I never seem to look out the window anyway.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Changes to the CET comp program and room comp rates

I too will be interested to see what happens to me after my Vegas weekend.

We need a separate discussion on ADT, MDV and whatever it is that CET rates us by.

At the end of my Tahoe trip I did ask what my ADT was: will ask again at the end of this trip.... As well as MDV.

Interesting for sure making a big leap in comp pricing on rooms

OK, an update.

I asked to change my room to the Forum Tower, and my host did so. I asked him what the comp rate on a Forum Tower room was.

He came back and told me that an Augustus Tower room without a view of the Bellagio Fountains was $145, and the Forum Tower was $129, so he put me back in the Augustus Tower. I told him that I was OK with that.

Blog Entries
    I think they're under instruction to burn resort credits before anything else, same business I got from Venetian. I knew they did that and was fine since pur resort credit bank was empty from the last trip. We still made off with over $200 comps so I was happy
    #######
    Fair dinkum legend