User Tag List

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Darn, miss each other by just a day. Have fun and good luck!
    Darn, I was hoping we might be there at the same time. Good luck to you too

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Think you have your mind made up and no you're not insane! Live report?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to see how it unfolds, good luck and hope you record it!!!

Ang

Quote Originally Posted by clemi View Post
    Good luck and I hope it works out for you!

My opinion of this game is that when it starts to play it is generous but... It takes awhile to get there. In my experience I've never had this game pay out until I've spent some time on it.
    This has been my experience also. This one's been more of a sit and churn away one for me. But I've had a couple of times where it started paying right away. Sometimes it seems like playing a higher bet on these wakes the thing up. But not always. And I don't have any experience with the HL ones....just the ones where 8.88 is max bet. With this one, I think you've said that $88 is the smallest bet to qualify for all the progressives but max is $888?
    Anyway in this particular situation, where you're pretty well bankrolled and most of this is free play, I would say go for it. That's why they call it GAMBLING lol. I'm assuming that while your bankroll is 10 spins on this that you will do additional spins at this level with minor winnings? If the pot hasn't opened by 21 or 22 spins I would give it up at this level and start going down, but if you can work your initial bankroll to finance that with non handpay wins I'd keep going. For me thinking about this it's the potential for handpays that's complicating my thoughts on this because at this bet level, a win at 14x bet is a handpay, which means the machine freezes and you gotta stop for paperwork. While I know that the RNG is constantly moving at a breakneck speed I still feel in practice that machines get hot and the whole handpay process sometimes slows that down.
    I would also say that if you're planning to play this machine beyond this experiment at $88, with other money in your bankroll, I would do it after this. I've bailed my ass out on these many a time by continuing to play at lower bets when I've lost at higher bets. I say other bankroll because my experience usually is that it takes up to 2x freeplay to get things moving. I've had a couple of handpays on these but most of my experiences have been either playing a lot of time at higher bet levels and being able to leave with my initial br or a small profit. Now whether I've left at that point or not is of course another matter entirely lol.
    Anyway good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by pkspins View Post
    This has been my experience also. This one's been more of a sit and churn away one for me. But I've had a couple of times where it started paying right away. Sometimes it seems like playing a higher bet on these wakes the thing up. But not always. And I don't have any experience with the HL ones....just the ones where 8.88 is max bet. With this one, I think you've said that $88 is the smallest bet to qualify for all the progressives but max is $888?
    Anyway in this particular situation, where you're pretty well bankrolled and most of this is free play, I would say go for it. That's why they call it GAMBLING lol. I'm assuming that while your bankroll is 10 spins on this that you will do additional spins at this level with minor winnings? If the pot hasn't opened by 21 or 22 spins I would give it up at this level and start going down, but if you can work your initial bankroll to finance that with non handpay wins I'd keep going. For me thinking about this it's the potential for handpays that's complicating my thoughts on this because at this bet level, a win at 14x bet is a handpay, which means the machine freezes and you gotta stop for paperwork. While I know that the RNG is constantly moving at a breakneck speed I still feel in practice that machines get hot and the whole handpay process sometimes slows that down.
    I would also say that if you're planning to play this machine beyond this experiment at $88, with other money in your bankroll, I would do it after this. I've bailed my ass out on these many a time by continuing to play at lower bets when I've lost at higher bets. I say other bankroll because my experience usually is that it takes up to 2x freeplay to get things moving. I've had a couple of handpays on these but most of my experiences have been either playing a lot of time at higher bet levels and being able to leave with my initial br or a small profit. Now whether I've left at that point or not is of course another matter entirely lol.
    Anyway good luck!
    I have played these machines many times on previous trips but usually only betting $18 consistently which only made me eligible for the mini. But I have never been able to get the pot to close. I have randomly played $88 for a spin or 2 but never 10 in a row. I have had back to back handpays playing at the $18 level. I think the minimum for all progressives is $68.

My ideal outcome would be to get a bonus and for the pot to close during the bonus.

Some of my previous wins on these machines

Am I insane?

A few more

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Am I insane?

In case anyone was wondering - I'm definitely going for it. Counting down 10 more days until my trip. I will try to video but it may be tough at Venetian.

Thanks for all of your input - I hope to have exciting results to share.

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Darn, I was hoping we might be there at the same time. Good luck to you too

Really sorry to miss you too. Are you going to try to visit Vegas Thanksgiving week to go to the holiday Grazie gift show?
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Evoni View Post
    Really sorry to miss you too. Are you going to try to visit Vegas Thanksgiving week to go to the holiday Grazie gift show?
    I'm not sure yet, have not planned that far ahead but I might depending on the offers I have.