User Tag List

Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

@Evoni - what do you think my chances are of getting video? I know you get harassed at Venetian. I think it will be tough since those machines are right up front.

I have never played the ones on the Palazzo side because someone usually has the machines reserved when I am there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The potential on this game is insane!
    I'm looking forward to your pictures/video.

Good luck Georgia, really looking forward to this and I hope you win big

Thanks @clemi - I need a full screen like you got in your trip!

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    @Evoni - what do you think my chances are of getting video? I know you get harassed at Venetian. I think it will be tough since those machines are right up front.

I have never played the ones on the Palazzo side because someone usually has the machines reserved when I am there.

I've only seen the 88 Fortunes so far reserved once at Palazzo HL room so it might be free, however it's just as well regarding Palazzo HL room if you don't try recording 88 Fortunes at that location because the Slot Manager there if he spots you recording will tell his slot attendants to watch out for you.

At Venetian the slot attendants especially the men have been very nice and ignored my recording. I think they want to make sure they get a tip if I hit a hand pay. However I think it's the eye in the sky that has caught me the last few trips because a woman employee that isn't even working the HL room comes out of nowhere and politely asks me to stop, which of course I do at that time. This has happened the last 3 trips and I think they send someone not from the HL room because that way I'm not upset with the employees working in HL. i think you will be fine and likely not get caught because you won't be recording for a long period of time and won't have friends with you that draws the attention of the security cameras. Good luck, hope you win big on 88 Fortunes!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Thanks Diana, I'm going to try. 10 spins will go fast lol. I will just play dumb and say I didn't know if they say something.

Good Luck!! Would love to see this video.

I don't think you're insane at all!!! Let that tin close!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you check this video by Desirae Krogman The Best Slot Hits, he says a woman attendant double checked if it was okay to record at the Venetian and they said yes. Hope you can record too!
    Last edited by Jackpot; 08-12-2016 at 09:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    If you check this video by Desirae Krogman The Best Slot Hits, he says a woman attendant double checked if it was okay to record at the Venetian and they said yes. Hope you can record too!

https://youtu.be/XHae6LG8_Vg
    @Evoni has said DK was wrong.
    Last edited by SoCalRob; 08-12-2016 at 06:46 PM.