User Tag List

Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Am I insane?

Quote Originally Posted by Jackpot View Post
    That's too bad.
    Yep, I wish what the slot attendant had told Jason was correct. I have several vids lately where you can hear them tell me to stop recording at Palazzo and Venetian, though of course I just take a break and then start up again, but it is discouraging and one of the reasons I've been staying at Cosmo more this year since they let us record and encourage us to share it on social media. Aria also lets us record and a lot of strip properties just ignore it with the exception of Wynn/Encore and Venetian/Palazzo. One of my friends who works at Palazzo has gone to the slot director at Venetian/Palazzo to try to convince them their ideas are outdated but unfortuantely this policy is currently coming from exec's who are in their 80's.
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Twitter:

Quote Originally Posted by Georgiagambler View Post
    Thanks Diana, I'm going to try. 10 spins will go fast lol. I will just play dumb and say I didn't know if they say something.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    That will go fast and I'm sure you won't get stopped. I hope to see a huge win!
    Slot Youtube Channel:

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Insanity countdown less than 2 days

Can't wait to hear about the million-dollar payout on that 88 Fortune

Quote Originally Posted by dvandentop View Post
    Can't wait to hear about the million-dollar payout on that 88 Fortune
    Thanks Hope that it comes true - it is first machine on my list when I get there Saturday. If you hear that some lady passed out after she hit the jackpot - that might be me.

I'm so excited for your trip! It will help me cope with my current Vegas withdrawals!

Wishing you lots of good luck and a fabulous time in Vegas! Looking forward to your trip report!

Go Georgiagambler Go!!! Vegas and 88 fortunes is calling.....
    Best of luck!

Thanks everyone - 1 more day. I will be there Saturday afternoon