Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: What slot title describes you?

Cougar Licious.

NOLEMAN

The Threadjacker

Quote Originally Posted by noleman View Post
    Cougar Licious.

Because you too, go after younger men. HAHAHAHA

you're not the size of an elephant LOL... You're more of a Leonidas, King of the Spartans, but if you want to be Bull Elephant, well that's cool, too!!

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I have to select two. Walking Dead because I typically don't sleep well, so I am normally a walking zombie. And Bull Elephant because I am not very grcaeful, so you can say I am like a bull in a china shop, plus I am almost the size of an elephant.

The Jetsons...Cause Elroy always wears a baseball cap and is often in trouble.....
    photo_ELROY6.JPEG

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    I have to select two. Walking Dead because I typically don't sleep well, so I am normally a walking zombie. And Bull Elephant because I am not very grcaeful, so you can say I am like a bull in a china shop, plus I am almost the size of an elephant.
    The only bull in that statement is that you're as big as an elephant! I'm thinking more like Jackpot Party, because it's always a party when you're around

I'm still thinking of mine..

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hhh the first thing I thought of was Hot Flashes lol

Of course mine would be IGT's Happy Camper since we spend mid April - October living in our camper! Our local has this game unfortunately I have never had luck on it but camping makes me very happy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries
    I do like Buffalo, I am strong like ox. lol