My all time fav slot was IGT's Elvis. Loved that game! After Katrina, they disappeared in Biloxi. I was fortunate enough to play in Vegas several times after Biloxi. Then even there they started going away and Mermaids (God rest her soul) was the last place I could play them. I stumbled upon youtube vids and I seen the new game and I'm in love!! So to anybody thats played them please chime in.

I seen @Evoni your vid. Was this at VP? It seems as it has a WAP? I think a Boyds property has them on Fremont. Do you know any other place in Vegas that has it? CET slot finder does not show any for Vegas. The biggest question is...how much better is this to play than the old IGT version? Does WMS do a good job at the reboot? From the vids it looks really awesome.

My next chance to play will be next month. I will be using my bday offer at Cherokee and Cherokee Valley is on the way (thats where the game is for CET). But ofc its $1 5 lines compared to Vegas .25 10 lines and no progressive. I'm def gonna swing by just to play it! Thanks for the feedback!