User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elvis shake rattler reels

Elvis shake rattler reels

My all time fav slot was IGT's Elvis. Loved that game! After Katrina, they disappeared in Biloxi. I was fortunate enough to play in Vegas several times after Biloxi. Then even there they started going away and Mermaids (God rest her soul) was the last place I could play them. I stumbled upon youtube vids and I seen the new game and I'm in love!! So to anybody thats played them please chime in.

I seen @Evoni your vid. Was this at VP? It seems as it has a WAP? I think a Boyds property has them on Fremont. Do you know any other place in Vegas that has it? CET slot finder does not show any for Vegas. The biggest question is...how much better is this to play than the old IGT version? Does WMS do a good job at the reboot? From the vids it looks really awesome.

My next chance to play will be next month. I will be using my bday offer at Cherokee and Cherokee Valley is on the way (thats where the game is for CET). But ofc its $1 5 lines compared to Vegas .25 10 lines and no progressive. I'm def gonna swing by just to play it! Thanks for the feedback!

I believe Venetian still has them . By high limit.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Venetian has $1 denim. Wynn has quarter denim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by hccj View Post
    Venetian has $1 denim. Wynn has quarter denim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Since they are diff denom...are they still connected to the same WAP? The different denom in WOF each has its own progressive. Is this not the case for Elvis? Thanks!

I saw something not long ago saying the old WAP was going to be removed, and the last of the games were going away. There was one in Laughlin at Colorado Bell that was taken out around that time, so I don't believe the new ones are connected.

I have tried the new ones myself. They are fun, but I have only found them in dollar denomination wherever I see them. Problem is at $5 per spin they seem to eat up money pretty quickly and give a lot of "almost" hits but money doesn't seem to last long. Of course you can get lucky on them like anything, but even with getting a few bonuses I lost a lot on them in a short period of time when I have tried them. If I saw a quarter one though I'd try again just because they are fun.

Quote Originally Posted by kdk View Post
    I saw something not long ago saying the old WAP was going to be removed, and the last of the games were going away. There was one in Laughlin at Colorado Bell that was taken out around that time, so I don't believe the new ones are connected.

I have tried the new ones myself. They are fun, but I have only found them in dollar denomination wherever I see them. Problem is at $5 per spin they seem to eat up money pretty quickly and give a lot of "almost" hits but money doesn't seem to last long. Of course you can get lucky on them like anything, but even with getting a few bonuses I lost a lot on them in a short period of time when I have tried them. If I saw a quarter one though I'd try again just because they are fun.
    Thanks for the info! As far as I'm aware the old WAP was on the IGT machines. This being WMS could be a new one? I'm just guessing because of @Evoni vid it was over $500K and I just looked again she played it at Cosmo.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Since they are diff denom...are they still connected to the same WAP? The different denom in WOF each has its own progressive. Is this not the case for Elvis? Thanks!
    I am not an expert at all. Just a fan. But, we did notice that each machine at Wynn (.25 denom) had a different progressive amount. So I am not sure, but it appeared the progressive for that bank of machines was unique to the machine itself.

Quote Originally Posted by ozzynog View Post
    Thanks for the info! As far as I'm aware the old WAP was on the IGT machines. This being WMS could be a new one? I'm just guessing because of @Evoni vid it was over $500K and I just looked again she played it at Cosmo.
    yeah, I did't think of that until now, but you're right the old ones were IGT the new WMS. It would have to be a new progressive. IGT typically will just roll the old progressive into a wheel of fortune game when they retire an old machine anyway.

I think from what I recall the top progressive was a WAP, the other progressives are stand-alone on this game. But I have only played these at my locals in Arizona, and in CA at Barona, not yet in NV.

Yeah they have it in quarter and dollar at cosmo

Quote Originally Posted by rileyray View Post
    Yeah they have it in quarter and dollar at cosmo
    Thanks for letting me know!