User Tag List

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: My Fur Baby is having Surgery. Pleas send good thoughts.

Good luck! Spoil him rotten during the recovery process. That might take a while.
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Love that face! Wishing only the best in the upcoming days for that cute little guy!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hope the surgery goes well, what a cutie he is!

Sending positive thoughts for a successful surgery and quick recovery for your adorable fur baby!
    Slot Youtube Channel:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Las Vegas Trip reports:

Twitter:

Lots of good thoughts headed your way Cece!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awww am so sorry, but the good news is I have two friends whose furr-kids had to have that same surgery and both came through with flying colors and are 100% back! Thank you for helping Carlos, he's so lucky to have such a great family!!

I feel your hurt --my fur baby had eight teeth extracted 8 months ago and 4 more last month and I was a complete nervous wreck both times till she came out of surgery--and yes those vet bills were costly---I think I spent more $$ on her teeth than mine lol--but they're worth it. Sending Carlos (such a cutie) healing thoughts for a quick recovery--keep us updated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sending Carlos good vibes for a quick recovery!!!! He is so cute!!

Sending my best for a speedy recovery for Carlos

Carlos looks like such a sweet little guy...he's so lucky to have such a caring family. Hoping everything goes well for him and he's back to his normal frisky self soon.