User Tag List

Thread: Big Shoutout to dwwright12!!

Big Shoutout to dwwright12!!

Dennis,
    I just wanted to let you know that I got the wonderful items you sent me just now and thank you so much! The METS ornaments will be going on the tree this Christmas and that Marino card/photo is a welcomed piece into my Man Cave!
    Thanks again buddy!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Glad the package made it. I tried for two years to get the Marino proof autographed, but had no success. He had been coming to my home town every year to participate in a fund raising event for a children's hospital (located in another city), but did not come this year. The hospital was funded by a local business man who is wealthy and funds many such projects. He puts everybody up in a hotel he owns here. The participants always have a golf tournament on one day and a M&G before the concert (Beach Boys this year) on the other day. Lots of athletes and celebrates attend. Since it is a fund raising event, it cost $250 to attend the M & G with the celebs. Just can't afford that! I tried to find someone I knew who was going to attend, but didn't have any success. Enjoy!
    RamblinGamblin1 ​on YouTube

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.