User Tag List

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    My chickens and peafowl have no idea what's coming! Lol It will be comedic genius if someone were to video me trying to crate 60 birds! We are moving into new house as soon as I get back from NOLA on 10/1. We finally close on Monday at 11:00 AM! So relieved and it has been a nightmare. The seller went to prison during our contractual period. He went for unpaid debts from a GAMBLING problem. It was how we stole the place as he had to sell or they were taking it. Thanks for asking Curly.
    *By the way, how do I get this forum to stop sending me emails every time someone replies, thanks, or quotes my posts? It is my personal email we only use for work. TIA
    how doing Hoofy7 . Well come to the forum . have you introduced your self in the how do you do thread ? im sure everyone would love to meet you

Quote Originally Posted by charlie50 View Post
    how doing Hoofy7 . Well come to the forum . have you introduced your self in the how do you do thread ? im sure everyone would love to meet you
    Lol I don't know about that, but I'll do it once I figure out some of these settings. Having issues right now trying to get this forum from blowing up my email. I went to settings on both Tapatalk & the full site and it's still sending email every time someone likes, thanks, or quotes my post. Thank you for the welcome!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    Lol I don't know about that, but I'll do it once I figure out some of these settings. Having issues right now trying to get this forum from blowing up my email. I went to settings on both Tapatalk & the full site and it's still sending email every time someone likes, thanks, or quotes my post. Thank you for the welcome!
    Yeah we get that to . could all ways sent it to the spam locker . what i did was start a separate email account for it and go over and clear it out every so often as it builds up .