User Tag List

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: Beau Rivage Jan 2017

The odd thing about it is my Tapatalk account is under a different email address than the gmail account I have on my phone. It has me scratching my head.

But OMG, that is so cute! Mama and baby reading the current issue of the magazine. I it!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by zeus View Post
    The odd thing about it is my Tapatalk account is under a different email address than the gmail account I have on my phone. It has me scratching my head.

But OMG, that is so cute! Mama and baby reading the current issue of the magazine. I it!!!

Well I went ahead & changed it to an email I don't use anymore. lol I'll look and see if I'm still getting notifications to the one I signed up with. I'm planning on doing a live trip report next week from NOLA, so hoping it doesn't continually send notifications. Lol

Thank you! They are my babies! By the way, I have a problem where I can't shut up occasionally, so it was @Kimsa70 that brought me here..Blame her!

Welcome glad you joined in. Have a great New Orleans trip soon

Quote Originally Posted by Hoofy7 View Post
    Thank you! They are my babies! By the way, I have a problem where I can't shut up occasionally, so it was @Kimsa70 that brought me here..Blame her!
    Yay, another one just like me that likes to talk!!! I know the others just want to say "Shut the hell up, zeus".

Kimsa is fabulous! Just have not gotten to meet her yet.

Oh yeah, while I am talking, have a fabulous time in New Orleans! We would love to go to Harrah's sometime because we can fly there with flights being very cheap from a regional airport less than 5 miles from our house, but they do not allow smoking! I can't slot and cock without a ciggie. HHH!!

Last edited by zeus; 09-21-2017 at 11:41 PM.

Oh yeah, while I am talking, have a fabulfabulous time in New Orleans! We would love to go to Harrah's sometime because we can fly there with flights being very cheap from a regional airport less than 5 miles from our house, but they do not allow smoking! I can't slot and cock without a ciggie. HHH!!

I smoke too! It's gonna be a constant struggle not to light up during a bonus round. Haha! They do have smoking slot sections that have a roof but are outdoors. The photos in someone's TR they took for me showed a very shitty slot selection in those areas though. Looked like lots of video poker but really old slots. I like video slots. My favorite machine is the Tabasco Country Store and 3 reel Wonka & Wizard of Oz. So I'll have to play those without smoking.....I will be going to Biloxi on Thursday for the day and they do allow smoking, so I'll get my new slot fix in then. I'm gonna start a trip report, so where do I put it since it's not Vegas?

I smoke too! It's gonna be a constant struggle not to light up during a bonus round. Haha! They do have smoking slot sections that have a roof but are outdoors. The photos in someone's TR they took for me showed a very shitty slot selection in those areas though. Looked like lots of video poker but really old slots. I like video slots. My favorite machine is the Tabasco Country Store and 3 reel Wonka & Wizard of Oz. So I'll have to play those without smoking.....I will be going to Biloxi on Thursday for the day and they do allow smoking, so I'll get my new slot fix in then. I'm gonna start a trip report, so where do I put it since it's not Vegas?
    Under the Wins and Trips section. Good luck!

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, while I am talking, have a fabulfabulous time in New Orleans! We would love to go to Harrah's sometime because we can fly there with flights being very cheap from a regional airport less than 5 miles from our house, but they do not allow smoking! I can't slot and cock without a ciggie. HHH!!

If I can do it, you can do it! Will be there next Wednesday - Saturday. There is a Buffalo on the smoking patio, and than goodness VP. I didn't think I could, but going for a walk every hour or so was good for the BR. This will be the first time to experience the patio.

Blog Entries
    Hey Hoofy7, welcome. I will be in NOLA next week too for a business trip. Maybe we can meet up on Friday.